- Data support trumps raw speed for Caterham F1 and Truphone 11 December 2013 | 5:32 pm
- Senior Analyst, Wireless Operator Strategies, Strategy Analytics: “The latest EU roaming regulation is potentially a game changer for roaming business in Europe.” 11 December 2013 | 12:14 pm
- 4G shopping not yet open all hours 10 December 2013 | 11:56 am
- LTE Webinar: Pricing Strategies 9 December 2013 | 4:03 pm
- Head of Communications and Analyst Relations, 4G Americas: “We are seeing such incredible innovation and growth in the mobile broadband wireless industry.” 29 November 2013 | 2:27 pm
Realising and Maximising the TD-LTE Potential
Thank you to everyone who attend TD-LTE Summit 2013! The event was a great success, attracting over 150 attendees with 50% operator attendance.
As the TD-LTE ecosystem continues to rapidly gain momentum around the globe, we look forward to welcoming you back to Singapore in 2014 for an even bigger show!
TD-LTE Summit 2014 will take place on 8th-9th April 2014 and will once again deliver high-level speakers and a top quality conference agenda addressing the most pivotal issues facing this emerging standard - stay tuned for more information!
The inaugural TD LTE event established itself as the central meeting place for the global TD‐LTE
TD LTE welcomed over 150 attendees, from over 81 different companies over 2 action packed days...
TD LTE welcomed a high number of operators across the globe with a 50% Operator Attendance
The LTE decision makers were here in force! 48% of attendees were board‐level, director, C Level!
32 operator companies represented
- More networking: Operator Introductory Service , Speed Networking with C‐Level speakers, Speaker VIP dinner
- New content: FD and TD‐LTE Convergence, Device Developments for TD‐LTE, Real life Case Studies, VAS over TD LTE
- More Investment in: Speaker acquisition – More C‐Level speakers, and a 30% larger Exhibition venue‐ with a wide variety of tech vendors.
TD-LTE presents a critically important means by which a global LTE ecosystem can be achieved and close cooperation between all parts of the industry will greatly accelerate the realization of this visionJohn Saw, CTO, Clearwire, USA
I look forward to being at this Informa-led conference. These are always well attended, useful and smoothly organizedJawad Abbassi, Founder & General Manager, Arab Advisors Group, Jordan
An opportunity to exchange ideas with key influencers in the TD-LTE world as the ecosystem is potentially at a significant inflexion point.Amrish Kacker, Partner, Analysys Mason, Singapore
An opportunity to help drive the TD-LTE ecosystem and ensure that others understand the benefits of TD-LTE systems.Philip Marnick, CTO, UK Broadband, UK
An excellent opportunity to drive the plans for creating and maintaining the TD-LTE ecosystems with the stakeholders.Imad Hoballah, Acting Chairman and CEO, TRA, Lebanon