- LTE – beyond technology; a catalyst for value creation (Guest post by Wing K. Lee, CEO, YTL Communications) 27 August 2015 | 9:49 am
- Exclusive Interview with Thabet Mashlah, Global Sales Director, Polystar 26 August 2015 | 3:45 pm
- Landscaping QoE in a new mobile world 26 August 2015 | 2:24 pm
- Exclusive interview with Kobus Smit, Head of Voice and Messaging, Deutsche Telekom 12 August 2015 | 10:49 am
- Discover the Untapped LTE Markets of Asia 6 August 2015 | 12:27 pm
Driving TD/FD Convergence and TD-LTE Ecosystem Development
The TD-LTE Summit is now in its 2nd year and is set to once again bring together the entire TD-LTE ecosystem. Delivering high-level speakers and a top quality conference agenda the summit will discuss the most pivotal issues facing this emerging standard.
Bringing together both TD and FD technologies, we will examine operator case studies from the first market movers and look at how they have overcome the challenges of the relatively limited TD-LTE ecosystem.
TD-LTE is set to grow massively in 2014 and this summit will examine the innovations and developments making this growth possible. Attend this meeting and learn how TD-LTE will influence the telecoms industry in 2014 and beyond, meet the key players driving the innovation and debate the most contentious issues facing the industry.
To benefit from the expertise of our leading speaker line up, book your place today!
TD-LTE presents a critically important means by which a global LTE ecosystem can be achieved and close cooperation between all parts of the industry will greatly accelerate the realization of this visionJohn Saw, CTO, Clearwire, USA
I look forward to being at this Informa-led conference. These are always well attended, useful and smoothly organizedJawad Abbassi, Founder & General Manager, Arab Advisors Group, Jordan
An opportunity to exchange ideas with key influencers in the TD-LTE world as the ecosystem is potentially at a significant inflexion point.Amrish Kacker, Partner, Analysys Mason, Singapore
An excellent opportunity to drive the plans for creating and maintaining the TD-LTE ecosystems with the stakeholders.Imad Hoballah, Acting Chairman and CEO, TRA, Lebanon
An opportunity to help drive the TD-LTE ecosystem and ensure that others understand the benefits of TD-LTE systems.Philip Marnick, CTO, UK Broadband, UK