- Managing Today’s Complex Radio Access Network 15 February 2016 | 12:39 pm
- Insight: Five Questions About 5G 2 February 2016 | 3:11 pm
- 5G Nervous System = Real-Time QoE 2 February 2016 | 9:55 am
- The Cost of 5G and the Next New Shiny Thing 26 January 2016 | 9:09 am
- Interview with Latif Ladid,Chair, 5G World Alliance & President, IPTV Forum 22 January 2016 | 10:28 am
Central Asian Cellular Forum
Central Asian Cellular Forum (CACF) was formed with the primary objective to support the development of 3G technologies (both WCDMA & CDMA) in the region. While, the activities of the forum started about six years ago to provide support to the CDMA community in Pakistan, it was renamed in the later part of 2007 and was also registered officially with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan as “3G Technologies (Guarantee) limited” and the footprint expanded to other countries including Afghanistan and CIS for facilitation of 3G (WCDMA & CDMA) stakeholders. This category of registration is for the Not‐for‐Profit organization while continuing to work as a corporate body in line with that of private companies. The forum is an active member of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) and has close association with international reputable organizations including Qualcomm Inc. USA, World Wireless Academy USA, CDMA Development Group (CDG), Forsk, Xceed Technologies USA,3GPP etc.
The countries which are being served under the current scope include Pakistan, Afghanistan, Armenia, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan. However consultancy services have been offered in other countries including Morocco, South Africa, France, Germany, Cambodia etc. The scope of the Forum will be expanded in future as requirements for such a regional forum grow further.