- Managing Today’s Complex Radio Access Network 15 February 2016 | 12:39 pm
- Insight: Five Questions About 5G 2 February 2016 | 3:11 pm
- 5G Nervous System = Real-Time QoE 2 February 2016 | 9:55 am
- The Cost of 5G and the Next New Shiny Thing 26 January 2016 | 9:09 am
- Interview with Latif Ladid,Chair, 5G World Alliance & President, IPTV Forum 22 January 2016 | 10:28 am
TeleResources Engineering is Australia's leading independent telecommunications consulting and solutions company. Our clients include all of the operators in ANZ and many others in APAC, plus major vendors including Huawei and NSN. We specialise in cellular and transmission engineering undertaking design, test and optimisation tasks leveraging best of breed software to achieve stringent KPIs during rollout and ongoing operations. Our particular skills include 2G/3G/4G design, network optimisation, propagation model tuning, benchmarking, swap drive testing and training. TeleResources Engineering has offices in Sydney, Pakistan and Thailand and can be contacted via email@example.com.