- Managing Today’s Complex Radio Access Network 15 February 2016 | 12:39 pm
- Insight: Five Questions About 5G 2 February 2016 | 3:11 pm
- 5G Nervous System = Real-Time QoE 2 February 2016 | 9:55 am
- The Cost of 5G and the Next New Shiny Thing 26 January 2016 | 9:09 am
- Interview with Latif Ladid,Chair, 5G World Alliance & President, IPTV Forum 22 January 2016 | 10:28 am
Mobile broadband is changing the way we communicate. The UMTS Forum helps all players in this dynamic value chain understand and profit from the opportunities of 3G/UMTS networks and their Long Term Evolution (4G LTE).
As an ETSI Partner and a Market Representation Partner in the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) the UMTS Forum contributes to the standardisation of mobile broadband. It also supports the licensing process through dialogue with regulators and responses to public consultations.
The UMTS Forum also supports the interests of its membership with studies and other outputs in the areas of market trends, mobile broadband services, key growth markets, technology and implementation. A strong promotional voice is maintained via a high-profile presence at industry conferences and briefings to the media.